Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Mad Idea

Ok, I've decided to do a comic.  Based on Alice's Adventure's in Wonderland.  But, to make things seem better, I'm reading the original books first.

For now, I'm working on Character Sketches, ideas, more things, changing things (The Jabberwocky battle is something I want to make much better, and the rabbit is going to be different... somehow).  Basically, I loved Tim Burton's version of it, and the disney version, is, the only Disney movie I can stomach (Sorry Quinn, Claire, and my other friends who disagree, but I'm entitled to my own thoughts).  So, I said one day, why not?  I've been meaning to make a comic for a while, and figured this would be a great area to begin.

I'm heavily Influenced by Johan Vasquez's Invader Zim, and Johnny the Homicidal Maniac.  I love those demonic style cartoons, and always love drawing.  Another role model of mine is Edmund McMillen, the maker of Meat Boy and Aether, two of my favorite online flash games.

Well, I don't have any more news for now.

 -Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment